- Sales Channels
- Online Store
- Marketplace & PPC Channel Support*Marketplace & PPC Channels provided via integration with Omnivore. Additional third-party ongoing and setup fees apply.
- Store Design
- Base Responsive Theme
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Headless Commerce Support (Coming Soon)Native Headless Commerce in development
- PWA Support (Coming Soon)Native PWA (Progressive Web App) in development
- Products & Promotions
- Product TypesSimple, Configurable, Grouped, Bundled, Downloadable, Dontaion & Virtual
- Product Attributes / Fields
- Customer Groups
- Tiered Pricing
- Promotional RulesCatalogue, Cart & Labels
- Product Swatches
- Coupon Codes
- Product RelationsRelated Products, Up-selling & Cross-selling
- Featured Categories
- Virtual Categories
- Category Merchandising
- Banner & Product Carousels
- Inventory Management
- Stock Alerts
- Flat Rate
- Free Shipping
- Table / Matrix Rates
- Search & Analytics
- Structured Data & Social Tagging
- Google Analytics w/Enhanced Ecommerce
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Customer Reviews
- Global Selling
- Multilingual Support
- Multi-currency Support
- Access & Security
- SSL Certificate
- Cloudflare Protection
- 2-factor Authentication (2FA)
- Open API
- Single Channel
- Multi Channel
*Terms and conditions apply on any service and support requests. Any requests that are not included within the standard service and support scope can be provided at an additional cost or by a third-party agency or contractor. For more information ask your Storebase representative for copy of our service and support agreement.
Is there an account setup cost?
No. Storebase accounts are setup free of charge. Fees apply for store design and configuration, and data migration.
Am I locked into a contract?
No. Storebase subscriptions are renewed on a month to month basis which can be cancelled at anytime.
When can I access my store?
Soon. Your Storebase store will be accessible within 24 to 48 hours of your sign-up. Access details will be sent to your nominated account email.
Can I upgrade plans?
Yes. Storebase scales with you as you grow. Once you have exceeded the base monthly order allowance you will be automatically upgraded to our premium plan.
I have an existing online store, can I migrate to Storebase?
Yes. You can either start out from scratch or migrate across your current product, customer and order data to Storebase. Storebase supports importing of data from spreadsheet or via our accessible web APIs.
Are there any transaction fees?
No. Unlike other providers we don’t penalise you with additional fees for using third-party payment providers. Any transaction fees from third-party payment providers still apply.
Can I use my own custom domain?
Yes. Storebase supports custom domain names for your stores public web address.
Are there any additional fees for web hosting & bandwidth?
No. Storebase includes hosting & bandwidth usage as part of your monthly subscription price.